Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 18, 2011

Whose album is this anyway?

The last time I actually recorded an album's worth of material was in 2002 so although I was aching to put RENDER out on Noise Trade I decided to cancel my account there because I started having issues with the uploading process.  I kept getting an error message which told me that I could only upload mp3 files, well, duh, that's what I was doing.  So after the better part of a half hour trying to get one song to upload I decided that if I can't upload the album in it's entirety I'm not uploading any of it.  I hope they get that glitch figured out, so no album release for now.

Forward to now, 2011, recording is still an on-going headache and I feel fucked because it really shouldn't be so I'm just taking my time until I feel more inspired.  There's a lot of shit going on in my "real-life" that recording is the last thing on my mind as of late so...although I'll continue working on it, I'll be doing it only when I feel like it.

Peace out!
Har

No comments: